Express Manufacturing, Inc. is committed in achieving customer satisfaction by adopting Continuous Improvement Policies and periodcally review of the effectiveness of our Quality Management Systems.
Exceptional Quality at Every Level
EMI adheres to stringent quality control standards during each crucial step of the manufacturing process. We have earned a number of notable certifications, including AS9100D, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003. By applying precise quality systems and continually enhancing the qualifications and education of our personnel, EMI has helped numerous OEMs arrive first to market with peak-performing electronics products.
Our Quality Team
EMI quality control team undergoes continuing education in inspection standards. To ensure the qualifications of our entire staff, from engineers to technicians, we implement standardized training in ESD, safety and on-the-job performance according to IPC-A-610 standards.
Our Quality Standards
EMI continues to meet the high standards demanded by leaders in the electronics industry
- Quality standards based on ANSI/ISO/ASQ 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 quality systems
- Quality manual conforms to ANSI/ISO/ASQ 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003
- Calibration system conforms to latest ISO10012-1 and ANSI-Z540-1standards
- Workmanship standards conform to IPC-A-610F Class 2,3
- Electrostatic-Discharge (ESD) control conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20-1999 requirements for handling Electrostatic-Discharge Sensitive devices, with anti-static flooring, coats, foot straps, and wrists wraps
- AS9100D, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certification with an ongoing QMS maintenance program annually
- On-site certified IPC-A-610 trainer