When you partner with EMI, you can be sure your product is in capable hands. With 38+ years of experience in complex supply chain problem-solving, we have developed proprietary design that instills confidence in our ability to get your product to market on time, and we continue to invest in our teams and resources to take on your emerging concept.
EMI understands each customer needs to get the right product to the right place at the right time—and at the right cost. We’ll work closely with you to design and utilize our global supply chain. It is as flexible and scalable as you need it to be.
Our goal is to align customer objectives with the best supply chain strategy in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry. Our EMS supply chain management programs are focused on implementing strategic drivers, business tools and processes to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of designing, manufacturing, and delivering your products.
In our current ultra-competitive global economy, we face many challenges. Shorter product cycles, global shortages, higher inventory turns, faster time-to-market requirements and supply chain speed and agility make up just a fraction of those challenges – we can help overcome those obstacles. We believe that the identification of key performance indicators and on-going measurement are critical to both EMI and our customer’s performance and continual improvement.
EMI Supply Chain Capabilities
- One company – two solutions. Our overseas location, EMI Asia, can help keep labor and material costs low
- Dedicated NPI and Production purchasing resources
- Strong and well-established supplier relationships worldwide from domestic to overseas
- Innovative sourcing tools and capabilities
- Strategic supply chain risk management
- Bonded component programs
- Dedicated Component Engineering resources
- Manage traceability to lot numbers and documentation in accordance with AS9100D, ISO13485 and ITAR registered